Spatial Visualization Skills (SVS):
Help students develop skills that can be improved with training and contribute to student retention in STEM.
Want to learn more about why Spatial Visualization Skills work to retain students?
- SVS training increases student persistence.
- Strong SVS contribute to student retention in STEM.
- SVS can be improved with training.
- ENGAGE has worked with over 41 schools to implement SVS testing and training.
Ready to implement SVS testing and training in your classroom?
Click here to access answers to the most common questions schools have about launching a spatial training program. These include:
- What is the general process of assessing students’ SVS—and providing training to those who need assistance?
- How do I test my students' SVS?
- Following the test, how do I determine which of my students need SVS training?
- What do I need to know or do offer a SVS training workshop to my students?
- Who can teach the SVS training workshop?
- What is the best way to engage students and structure an SVS training course? Is there flexibility in format that works?
- What are the experiences of schools that have implemented SVS training?
- How do I evaluate my students' SVS following the training course?